Manage Your Account
Manage your unemployment insurance at all stages of your claim. Understand your role and responsibilities to make sure you certify for benefits correctly, and you are paid the right amount.
Use UI Online to Save Time
UI Online is the fastest and most convenient way to manage your account. You can:
- Receive important notifications such as reminders to certify for benefits.
- Monitor the status of eligibility issues.
- Get your latest claim and payment information.
- View in-person and phone appointments.
- Reschedule a phone interview appointment.
- Update your address and phone number.
- View, print, or request a copy of your Form 1099G tax information from the past five years.
Check on Your Payment Activities
Just like your bank account, you want to closely manage and monitor your account with us.
- Receive Your Benefit Payments | Debit Card
- Claim Status: Pending Payment
- Manage a Benefit Overpayment | UI Online
- Overpayment Withholdings: Tax Refund or Lottery Winnings
- Help Fight Fraud
Understand Benefit Decisions and What to Do Next
Once you apply, we will tell you if you are eligible. Then you can take one of these steps:
Avoid Costly Mistakes
Collecting unemployment based on false, misreported, or unreported information is committing unemployment insurance fraud. If you are filing or reopening a claim, or certifying for benefits, you are legally responsible to follow the requirements set by state law. You could face serious penalties and consequences for committing UI fraud.
If you think you may have accidentally committed unemployment insurance fraud, contact us immediately by phone, by mail, or online.
Access Your Account
Once you have an account with Benefit Programs Online, you can view the status of your claim, certify for benefits, and get up to date claim and payment information all on UI Online.
For Your Privacy and Protection
Phishing and scamming attempts come in many forms, including fraudulent phone calls. The most reliable way to know with certainty that you are interacting with us is to communicate through your UI Online account.
Report School or Training
You can report school or training when you file or reopen a claim, or when you certify for benefits. Learn how to report each type of school or training available.
Get Your Form 1099G
Form 1099G tax information is available for up to five years through UI Online.
You can also request a copy of your Form 1099G by phone, fax, or mail.
Get information on layoff alternatives, preventing fraud, and more.
Can’t find what you are looking for? View these resources for more information.
- Quick Links
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- UI Online Videos
- UI Forms and Publications
- Labor Market Information