Workforce Partner Information
We provide workforce partners a variety of policy and guidance information, programs, services, and resources to address the skill development needs of California’s workforce.
We are part of a statewide network with workforce partners. This network includes the California Workforce Development Board, Local Workforce Development Areas, employers, community-based organizations, educators, state and local government agencies, and training providers.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- Wagner-Peyser Act
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Workers Adjustment Retraining Notification Act
- Trade Adjustment Assistance
- Youth Employment Opportunity Program
- Migrant and Seasonal Farmworker Outreach Program
- Services for Veterans
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- Employer Services