Workforce Partner Information
We provide workforce partners a variety of policy and guidance information, programs, services, and resources to address the skill development needs of California’s workforce.
We are part of a statewide network with workforce partners. This network includes the California Workforce Development Board, Local Workforce Development Areas, employers, community-based organizations, educators, state and local government agencies, and training providers.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- Wagner-Peyser Act
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Workers Adjustment Retraining Notification Act
- Trade Adjustment Assistance
- Youth Employment Opportunity Program
- Migrant and Seasonal Farmworker Outreach Program
- Services for Veterans
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- Employer Services
Funding Opportunities & Grant Management
Training and Resources
Find Jobs and Training for You
Access Employment Services
America’s Job Center of California (AJCC) connects employers with job openings and qualified job seekers together at no cost.
CalJOBS is the State of California’s online job search system. Create an account, log in and find a variety of online services offered for both employers and job seekers.
Can’t find what you are looking for? View these resources for more information.
- Job Fairs and Workshops
- Training and Education Opportunities
- Forms and Publications
- Contact Workforce Services