Find out how CalJOBSSM connects California job seekers and employers to build our workforce and create a thriving economy.
CalJOBS is California’s online resource to help job seekers and employers navigate the state’s workforce services. You can search for jobs, create resumes, and find qualified candidates.
For Job Seekers
- Find education and training programs.
- Customize and perform job searches.
- Create different resumes and cover letters for specific jobs or career paths.
- Make certain resumes viewable to specific employers.
- Research employers and learn about the job market.
- Set up alerts for job openings. View The Virtual Recruiter for Individuals (Video) to learn more.
- Apply for job openings.
- Find information about Unemployment Insurance (UI) and other services.
- Download the mobile app using Google Play or the App Store.
For More Information
For Unemployment Claimants
If you are receiving unemployment benefits, you are required to register for CalJOBS and post your resume, unless otherwise instructed by the EDD. If you already have a CalJOBS account, you will need to update your registration information and work history.
If you do not register and update your resume in CalJOBS, this may affect your eligibility to receive benefits. You have 21 days from the Notice Date on your Notice of Requirement to Register for Work (DE 8405) (PDF) to meet this requirement. If you have already submitted your application, you can register now.
Watch How to Register for CalJOBS and Post a Resume (YouTube) for more information.
Access CalJOBS Today
Access Employment Services
Last Revised: 03/11/2022