Online Services for you
We have automated many of our services to provide you with fast, convenient, and secure online options.
- Benefit Programs Online: Access our online benefit services including UI OnlineSM, SDI Online, and Benefit Overpayment Services.
Bank of America Debit Card website: Check your EDD benefit payment balance, activate your card, create a direct deposit transfer, and more.
- Employer Services Online: Enroll once to create a secure login (username and password), which will provide access to e-Service for Business, eWOTC, and SIDES E-Response.
- e-Services for Business: Register businesses, manage employer payroll tax accounts, file reports, and make tax payments.
- eWOTC Online: Submit the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) Request for Certification applications, and view and manage submitted applications.
- SIDES: Receive and respond to our Notice of Unemployment Insurance Claim Filed (DE 1101CZ) (PDF).
- CalJOBSSM: Post job openings, use the 24-hour virtual recruiter to find qualified candidates, and access training classes and education programs at no cost to you. You can also get information about labor market trends, statistics, and economic and demographic data.
- Benefit Programs Online: Access our online benefit services.
- SDI Online: Employers, designated representatives, and voluntary plan administrators can access and submit electronic forms, including the notice that their employee has filed a DI claim.
- CalJOBS: Create résumés that can be seen by employers, search the full-service employment center for job openings, look for training or educational programs, and more.
- LMI Online: Take advantage of the labor market data and resources. Get updates on the labor market, explore jobs using the California Occupation guides, or review labor market data by using our interactive tools.
- EDD Data Library: Review and download information about California industries, jobs, employment projections, wages, and labor force. This information can be used to understand California’s economy, make informed labor market decisions, promote the state’s overall economic health, support workforce development, and more.
Last Revised: 06/21/2022