Migrant and Seasonal Farmworker Outreach Program

Through our Migrant and Seasonal Farmworker (MSFW) Outreach Program, the EDD partners with other state agencies and community-based organizations to directly serve farmworkers and agricultural employers.

We have multilingual outreach workers that travel to areas where farmworkers work, live, and gather to make sure that they receive information about job opportunities, farmworker labor rights, and supportive services available through the America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM (AJCC) offices and our partners.

Find AJCC Office Near You

Call the Toll-Free AJCC Number


Services for Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers

  • Multilingual assistance.
  • General information about unemployment, disability, and paid family leave.
  • Referrals to supportive services such as low-cost medical services, housing, utility assistance, food banks, and legal services.
  • Assistance with job searching, résumé writing, and job referrals.
  • Information about farmworker labor rights and filing complaints.
  • Assistance with placement into agricultural and non-agricultural jobs.

For a complete list of services for MSFWs and agricultural employers, see our Migrant Seasonal Farmworker Outreach Program Brochure (DE 6073) (PDF).

Monitor Advocate Office

The Monitor Advocate System is a federal/state monitoring system that ensures migrant and seasonal farmworkers (MSFW) have equitable access to career services, skill development, and workforce protections offered by American Job Centers, so they may improve their living and working conditions.

Do you have a work-related complaint? Are you having issues with:

  • Access to shade, clean water, or restrooms.
  • Lunch and breaks.
  • Getting paid wages owed to you.
  • Retaliation.
  • Health and safety issues.

We can help you attempt to locally resolve your complaint with your employer. Contact us for more information!

For questions and additional information, contact your nearest America’s Job Center of California or call toll-free at 1-877-872-5627 (TTY 1-877-889-5627).

Phone: 1-866-289-8356


Other Resources for Farmworkers

Additional Information

In addition, we assist with the federal Foreign Labor Certification H-2A Program, which allows agricultural employers to bring foreign workers temporarily, when not enough qualified US workers are available.


CalJOBS is the State of California’s online job search system. Create an account, log in and find a variety of online services offered for both employers and job seekers.

Additional Resources

Can’t find what you are looking for? View these resources for more information.