Once you begin receiving benefits, you’ll need to manage your benefits correctly. This includes knowing when and how to continue your benefits or stop your benefit payments, if you have recovered or returned to work.
To learn more, review the following:
- Request to Stop or Continue Your DI Benefits
- FAQs - DI Benefits and Payments
- Reporting Your Wages
- Reporting Taxes: Form 1099G
- Benefit Overpayments
Use SDI Online to Save Time
Manage your benefits with SDI Online to make sure that information is reported accurately and you are paid the correct benefits.
SDI Online is convenient and secure. The system reduces claim processing time, provides immediate electronic confirmation of forms submitted, and includes security safeguards to detect and manage fraud and abuse.
Use SDI Online to:
- Check for messages and forms you need to complete.
- Submit forms to continue your claim.
- View submitted forms.
- Manage or update your personal information:
- Address (residence and mailing)
- Communication method (email or US mail)
- Language preference
- Phone number
- View your claim history:
- Available forms to submit
- Forms History (previously submitted forms)
- Payment History
- Benefit Summary
- Request Claim Update
Avoid Costly Mistakes
Collecting disability based on false, misreported, or unreported information is committing disability insurance fraud. If you are filing or reopening a claim, or certifying for DI benefits, you are legally responsible to follow the requirements set by state law. You could face serious penalties and consequences for committing DI fraud.
If you think you may have accidentally committed disability insurance fraud, contact us immediately by phone, by mail, or online.
Am I Eligible for DI?
Find DI Information for You
Register for Benefit Programs Online
Last Revised: 02/16/2022