Choose any of these options to find State Disability Insurance (SDI) information, services, and resources.
Use SDI Online to apply for Disability Insurance (DI) or Paid Family Leave (PFL) benefits. SDI Online is a convenient and secure way to:
- Get immediate confirmation of forms you have submitted.
- Get online access 24 hours a day.
- View claim status and payment history for disability claims.
- Apply for and submit documents for PFL.
To use SDI Online, you must first create a myEDD account for access. Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit myEDD.
- Select Create Account and follow the instructions.
- Then log back into myEDD and select SDI Online to access your SDI Online registration options.
- Once you are registered in both myEDD and SDI Online, log in to myEDD and select SDI Online to file your claim.
Use Ask EDD to submit a question, report fraud, or get technical support with your online account.
For helpful tips about SDI Online, visit Informational Tutorials and Videos.