General State Disability Insurance Program Information
Find information on the State Disability Insurance (SDI) program including contribution rates, benefits for state employees, self-service options, frequently asked questions, and more.
Other State Agency Resources
- Provides informational resources about programs and services available to people with disabilities.
- Oversees California Family Rights Act (CFRA).
- Provides information from the Children and Family Services Division of the Department of Social Services.
California Department of Industrial Relations – Workers’ Compensation
- The online resource for Workers’ Compensation information provided by the Department of Industrial Relations.
- Government claims against the state and compensation to victims of crime.
- The official website for the Social Security Administration.
- Oversees Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).