Log In to Online Services
Employer Services Online
- e-Services for Business: Manage your employer payroll tax accounts.
- eWOTC: Submit, view, and manage Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) Request for Certification Applications.
- SIDES E-Response: Respond to Notice of Unemployment Insurance Claim Filed (DE 1101CZ).
Log In or Enroll
Benefit Programs Online
- UI OnlineSM: Apply for Unemployment Insurance (UI) benefits, reopen an existing claim, and manage a UI claim.
- SDI Online:
- Apply for Disability Insurance (DI) benefits and manage a DI claim.
- Complete a claimant’s DI claim (for employers and physicians/practitioners only).
- Apply for Paid Family Leave (PFL) benefits and manage a PFL claim.
- Benefit Overpayment Services: View your balance, make a payment, and set up an installment agreement.
Log In or Register