Training Resources for Employers
Do your employees need training? Find out about no-fee training and services available throughout California.
The California Eligible Training Providers List is a list of qualified training providers that are approved by the state, including locations, fees, programs, occupations, and apprenticeship programs to benefit your employees.
There are no-fee training and services available, as well as opportunities to apply for funding for employee training, including:
- America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM (AJCC): a collaboration of local, state, private, and public entities that provide complete and innovative employment services and resources to meet the needs of the California workforce.
- Employment Training Panel (ETP): reimburses California companies that provide high-skilled, high-wage training to new or current employees. Find out how to apply for ETP funding.
- We sponsor a wide variety of seminars throughout the year. Contact your local America’s Job Center of California (AJCC) office for information on upcoming events. Seminars are different from location to location, and can include subjects on:
- Attend the California Employer Advisory Council (EAC) seminars and conferences to learn about current employment law changes. You can find your local EAC and join an EAC to attend membership meetings, seminars, and conferences. EAC members can learn how to save time and money and network with other employers.
- America’s Job Center of California (AJCC) provides complete employment services and resources to meet the needs of California's businesses and workforce.
- Re-employment services for dislocated workers.
- Labor market information for planning business expansion, relocation, future hiring, and training needs.
- Focused recruitment for business ventures or facilities needing specialized workers.
- Coordinated workforce preparation services in partnership with local employment and training agencies.
- Facilities and scheduling services to screen and interview applicants.
- Resume searches to match employer job openings.
- Assistance with job fairs, and CalJOBSSM job postings and recruitment.
- Fidelity bonding for employees.
- Tax incentives for employers.