Eligible Training Provider List
California’s Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) provides employment training resources for adults and dislocated workers. The ETPL includes qualified training providers who offer a wide range of educational programs, including classroom, correspondence, online, and apprenticeship programs.
The ETPL was established in compliance with the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 and amended by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) of 2014.
The ETPL includes training providers who are eligible to receive Individual Training Accounts through WIOA Title I-B funds. View the ETPL Policy and Procedures (PDF) for more information.
- Visit CalJOBSSM.
- If you have a CalJOBS account, you do not need to sign in.
- If you don’t have an account and do not want to create one, continue with step two below.
- Select Visit the Eligible Training Provider List page for more information and to contact your coordinator.
- Select Training Providers and Schools. The Provider Search will display (you may also select ETPL Approved Programs for a list of all training providers). If you prefer to search by training program, select Training and Education Programs.
- Enter and/or select your search criteria.
- Select Eligible Providers from the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Eligible Training Provider dropdown menu.
- Select the Search button once your criteria have been entered.
- Select a provider from the list.
- Once you select a provider, the programs eligible for WIOA funding will display a green checkmark.
A supplemental job displacement benefit is a voucher redeemable through ETPL-listed providers that helps pay for either educational retraining or skill enhancement, or both. If you received a voucher, submit it directly to the eligible training provider. The training provider will contact the claims administrator for direct payment. For more information, refer to the Department of Industrial Relations.
You can also contact a local America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM for additional help and information.
If you are a training provider who would like to be added to the ETPL, you must register by creating an account on CalJOBS. Local Workforce Development Boards will review your registration and verify your eligibility following the ETPL statewide policy and local procedures. Once you are confirmed to be an eligible training provider, you will be able to submit your training programs for the ETPL. For more information, contact a Local Workforce Development Area ETPL Coordinator (PDF).
For technical issues, contact the CalJOBS Help Desk:
- Phone: 1-800-758-0398
- Email: CalJOBS@edd.ca.gov
- TTY users: Call the California Relay Service at 711