California Employer Advisory Council
Learn more about the benefits and services provided by the California Employer Advisory Council (CEAC).
The CEAC is a nonprofit, statewide organization with approximately 50 local Employer Advisory Councils (EAC) throughout the state. The CEAC and local EACs are recognized by state and federal government as the leading information resource on employment and workforce development issues.
- Provides links between employers, EACs, the EDD, the US Department of Labor.
- Identifies problems affecting employers that have statewide or national implications.
- Proposes and reviews legislation dealing with employer-related issues.
- Recommends changes to state and federal employment laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Assists the EDD in marketing its services.
- Coordinates and issues employment information to EAC members.