EDD Legislative Reports
The Employment Development Department (EDD) produces a number of reports that are provided to the California State Legislature. Most of these reports are legislatively mandated by statute and cover a variety of topics. The EDD Update is not legislatively mandated by statute, but is provided at the request of the California State Legislature.
View past reports by visiting the Archived EDD Legislative Reports page.
The most current reports are available below.
Recurring Mandated Reports
- Automation Plans Biennial Report 2016
- Disability Insurance Fund Forecast
- Fraud Deterrence and Detection Activities June 2018 Report
- Joint Enforcement Strike Force On the Underground Economy 2017 Report
- School Employees Fund
- State Leadership Accountability Act (SLAA) Report
- Training Expenditures Made by Local Workforce Development Boards in Prior Fiscal Year
- Unemployment Insurance Fund Forecast