Employer Services Online
With Employer Services Online, you only need to create one username and password to use the following online services:
- e-Services for Business: Gives employers and payroll agents a fast, easy, and secure way to manage their employer payroll tax accounts online.
- eWOTC: Allows you to submit the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) Request for Certification Applications, and view and manage submitted applications.
- SIDES E-Response: Allows you to respond to Notice of Unemployment Insurance Claim Filed (DE 1101CZ) online.
To move from one employer service to another, follow the steps below:
- e-Services for Business: Select Employer Services Online. Then select the service you want to use.
- eWOTC: If you are logged into eWOTC, select Employer Services Online to choose a different service. (The Employer Services Online link will be added to eWOTC in the future.)
- SIDES E-Response: Select Employer Services Online. Then select the employer service that you want to use.
Last Revised: 07/14/2022