Employer Services Online
If you are a new user, you may enroll in Employer Services Online:
With Employer Services Online, you only need to create a single login (username and password) to access the following online services:
- e-Services for Business: Allows employers and payroll agents a fast, easy, and secure way to manage their employer payroll tax accounts online.
- eWOTC: Allows employers to submit the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) Request for Certification Applications and view and manage submitted applications.
- SIDES E-Response: Allows employers to respond to Notice of Unemployment Insurance Claim Filed (DE 1101CZ) online.
Employer Services Online Information
How to Navigate to Another Service
To navigate from one employer service to another within Employer Services Online:
- In e-Services for Business: Select “Employer Services Online” from the menu bar. Select the employer service that you would like to use.
- In eWOTC: If you are logged into eWOTC, select this link to choose a different employer service: Employer Services Online. Note: The “Employer Services Online” link will be added to eWOTC in the future.
- In SIDES E - Response: Select “Employer Services Online” from the menu bar. Select the employer service that you would like to use.
Last Revised: 03/24/2022