Social Media | California EDD
Our goal with our social media sites is to engage the public and organizations to enhance awareness for EDD programs and services. Follow us on social media for up-to-date news and information about our Department.
Our social media accounts are not a customer support or help desk for technical or claim-related issues. If you need help with any of our services, we encourage you to use one of the many self-help portals on our website.
Reporting Fake Accounts
We will never reach out to you on social media to discuss your claim. Learn how you can report a fake account:
We welcome your feedback and expect your comments to be respectful and courteous of other users and EDD staff. We reserve the right to determine what is respectful and courteous and as such, delete any comments that violate our policy. Flagrant or repeat violators of these terms will be banned.
Comments may be removed if they contain:
- Personal information (e.g., phone numbers, addresses, or claim information)
- Obscene, indecent, or profane language
- Threats or defamatory statements
- Discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or political affiliation or belief
- Inaccurate or misleading information
To avoid violating our policy, follow these guidelines when posting on our social media accounts:
- Contribute to the conversation in a productive manner.
- Stay on topic. Only post comments relevant to the item posted.
- Do not insult one another or the subjects of our posts. Keep your comments civil.
- Focus your comments on issues, not individuals.
- Do not spam comments.
- Do not advertise products or services.