e-Services for Business – Tutorials
These tutorials are designed to guide you as you enroll and use e-Services for Business.
Note: Check back for the newest YouTube video tutorials here. In the meantime, select the below categories for current YouTube tutorials that interest you.
Requests for a new employer payroll tax account number can take up to ten business days to complete. We may need more time for complex requests, accounts with tax exemptions, or specialized coverage. We may contact you if more information is needed to complete your request.
- File a Tax Return or Wage Report (YouTube)
Can be used as a guide for completing these forms:
- Employer of Household Worker(s) Quarterly Report of Wages and Withholding (DE 3BHW)
- Employer of Household Worker(s) Annual Payroll Tax Return (DE 3HW)
- Quarterly Contribution Return (DE 3D)
- Quarterly Contribution Return and Report of Wages (DE 9) or Quarterly Contribution Return and Report of Wages (Continuation) (DE 9C)
- Quarterly Contribution Return for School Employers (DE 9423)
- Adjust a Tax Return or Wage Report (YouTube)
Can be used as a guide for adjusting all tax returns and wage reports.
- Upload a Bulk Return File (YouTube)