Enroll in e-Services for Business as an Employer
Steps to Follow
e-Services for Business is the fast, easy, and secure way to manage your employer payroll tax accounts online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Follow the steps below to enroll in e-Services for Business to get online access to your employer payroll tax account.
Note: Before you begin, review the complete list of required documents to complete registration.
- Select Enroll.
- Enter the required information and select Continue.
- Select the verification link in the email sent to you by us to complete the enrollment process.
Important: If you do not verify your email address within 24 hours, you will need to restart the enrollment process.
Refer to the e-Services for Business tutorial: Create a Username and Password to Enroll in Employer Services Online (YouTube) for more information.
If you need to register for an employer payroll tax account number:
- Select New Customer.
- Choose Register for Employer Payroll Tax Account Number.
- Submit your completed online registration application to finish this step.
If you already have an employer payroll tax account number:
- Select Existing Employer then select Next.
- Review the information on the screen, then select Next.
- Choose Yes on the Enrollment Type - Employer screen, then select Next.
- Complete all of the required fields. Be prepared to enter your employer payroll tax account number and provide one of the following:
- Total Subject Wages Reported from one of the last three filed Quarterly Contribution Return and Report of Wages (Continuation) (DE 9C).
- Reserve Account Balance from the most recent Notice of Contribution Rates and Statement of UI Reserve Account (DE 2088).
- Payment Amount one of the last five payments received by us.
Note: If you have never filed a return or made a payment, you can select New Employer.
- Review the information, then select Next.
- Review the enrollment request, then select Submit.
- To access your account, select Ok in the confirmation box.
Refer to the e-Services for Business tutorial: Enroll as an Employer in e-Services for Business (YouTube) for more information.