Benefit Programs Online
myEDD Coming in June!
Starting in June, Benefit Programs Online (BPO) will be replaced with myEDD, a simple and more secure way to access our benefit services. For more information, visit our FAQs.
Existing BPO Accounts: You will log in to myEDD with your existing BPO email and password. When logging in for the first time, you must follow a few simple steps to secure your account.
Use Benefit Programs Online to use our online benefit services.
Your account will provide access to:
- SDI Online: Apply for Disability Insurance (DI) and Paid Family Leave benefits, and manage your DI claim.
- UI OnlineSM: Apply for unemployment benefits, reopen an existing claim, or manage your claim.
- Benefit Overpayment Services: View your balance, make a payment, or set up an installment agreement.
Access Benefit Programs Online
Select Log In or Register to visit the Benefit Programs Online login page. If you do not have a Benefit Programs Online account, select Log In or Register and then select Register to begin the registration process.
- FAQs - Benefit Programs Online
- Benefit Programs Online: Overview and Registration for New Users (YouTube) English | Spanish
Welcome to EDDNext
Meet EDDNext and learn how we're using today's advanced technology to completely transform your EDD experience.