We offer various ways for you to find services, information, and resources about State Disability Insurance (SDI). Choose the service that works best for you.
Use SDI Online to apply for Disability Insurance (DI) or Paid Family Leave (PFL) benefits. SDI Online is a convenient and secure way to:
- Get immediate confirmation of forms you have submitted.
- Get online access 24 hours a day.
- View claim status and payment history for disability claims.
- Apply for and submit documents for PFL.
To use SDI Online, complete a one-time registration using Benefit Programs Online (BPO) to create your account. Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit BPO.
- Select Register.
- Select SDI Online to access your SDI Online registration options.
- Once you are registered, select SDI Online to file your claim.
Ask EDD is an online interactive service that helps you get the information you need. You can use it to submit a question, report fraud, or get technical support with your online account.
For helpful tips about SDI Online, visit Informational Tutorials and Videos.
Last Revised: 2/01/2021