California’s Employment Development Department (EDD) offers businesses a variety of services and programs at no cost designed to strengthen the economic vitality of Californians and their communities.
Businesses can benefit from using the EDD’s state computers, fax machines, and interview rooms. These services are available at no cost for recruiting and screening of job applicants, employee training, and organization of job fairs and workshops. The EDD also provides labor-market statistics, fidelity bonding, and tax credit incentives. More information about these services is available through CalJOBSSM and at America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM locations throughout the state.
America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM
Resources to Hire Veterans
- Employer Toolkit for Hiring Veterans
From America’s Heroes At Work, a step-by-step toolkit for employers.
- USERRA Information
Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) from the U.S. Department of Labor.
Migrant and Seasonal Farm Workers
Foreign Labor Certification Program
Tax Credits and Incentives
- Tax Credits and Incentives
- Employer Services Online
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
- Employer Information About WOTC
- How to Submit an eWOTC Application
- e-Services for Business
- Contact WOTC
- EDD Programs and Services for Employers
- CalJOBS for Employers Fact Sheet
- Employer Fidelity Bonding Program Fact Sheet