America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM
America’s Job Center of California (AJCC) is your one-stop shop for workforce services, providing a comprehensive range of no-cost employment and training services for employers and job seekers.
The AJCC is a network of local, state, private, and public organizations offering a variety of services which brings employers with job openings and qualified job seekers together at no cost.
The following are resources to help you get started with your job search, find training, or file a claim for Unemployment Insurance (UI), Disability Insurance (DI), or Paid Family Leave (PFL).
- Employment Development Department (EDD): We provide many resources for job seekers (including veterans, youth, dislocated workers, and people with disabilities), employees, employers, and more.
- CalJOBSSM: Job seekers can create resumes that can be seen by employers, search the full-service employment center for job openings, look for training or educational programs, and much more.
- EDD Debit CardSM Account: We use the EDD Debit Card from Bank of America to deliver benefit payments for all EDD benefit programs including DI, PFL, and UI.
DI and PFL
- SDI Online: You can file claims for DI or PFL, and manage your DI claim, through SDI Online. To log in or register for access to SDI Online, visit Benefit Programs Online.
- UI Online: Your fast, convenient, and secure way to access UI claim information, reopen a claim, certify for benefits, and manage your claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To log in or register for access to UI Online, visit Benefit Programs Online.
Tips for While You’re Here
- Need an email account? Create an account with a free email provider such as Google, Yahoo!, or Microsoft.
If you have a CalJOBS account, make sure it is up to date with your most recent contact information.
- Job Fairs and Workshops
Looking for a job fair or workshop? Find an event near you.
Last Revised: 06/09/2021