The Unemployment Insurance (UI) program pays benefits to workers who have lost their job and meet the program’s eligibility requirements. If you have become unemployed or partially unemployed, you can file a UI claim. After you have filed a claim, you must continue to certify for benefits to receive benefit payments.
Understand what benefits are available, how to apply, and what to expect after applying.
File a Claim
- File a UI Claim
- Eligibility Requirements
- Misclassified as an Independent Contractor
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance
- UI Benefit Calculator
Manage a Claim
- Reopen a UI Claim
- Certify for UI Benefits
- Understanding the Certification Questions
- How to Report Work and Wages
- How to Appeal a UI Benefit Decision
General UI Information
Last Revised: 02/03/2022