EDD Legislative Reports
We produce several reports that are provided to the California State Legislature. Most of these reports are legislatively mandated by statute and cover a variety of topics.
To view past reports, visit Archived EDD Legislative Reports.
The most current reports are available below. You may need to download the no cost Adobe Reader to view and print linked documents.
- AB 5 (Chapter 296, Statutes of 2019) Use of Unemployment Insurance in the Commercial Fishing Industry (PDF)
- AB 908 (Chapter 5, Statutes of 2016) Impact of Increasing the State Disability Insurance Wage Replacement Effective January 1, 2018 (PDF)
- Automation Plans Biennial Report 2020 (PDF)
- Disability Insurance Fund Forecast (PDF)
- Fraud Deterrence and Detection Activities June 2021 Report (PDF)
- Joint Enforcement Strike Force On the Underground Economy 2020 Report (PDF)
- Recession Plan: Response to California Senate Bill 390 (PDF)
- School Employees Fund (PDF)
- State Leadership Accountability Act (SLAA) Report (PDF)
- Training Expenditures Made by Local Workforce Development Boards in Prior Fiscal Year (PDF)
- Workforce Investment Act and Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Funds Expended for Training in California (Attachments) (PDF)
- Unemployment Insurance Data Dashboard Report
- Unemployment Insurance Fund Forecast (PDF)
- Mailed Documents Containing Social Security Numbers (PDF)
- Impact of Revising the Definition of a Single Disability Benefit Period (PDF)
- Projected Impact of Modifying the Disability Insurance Waiting Period (PDF)
- California Training Benefits Program (PDF)
- Paid Family Leave Outreach Funding (PDF)
- Review of Unemployment Insurance Program Policies and Practices (PDF)