EDD Online Services
The Employment Development Department (EDD) automated some key services to provide customers with more online options.
- SDI Online: SDI Online is a Web-based Disability Insurance (DI) and Paid Family Leave (PFL) claim processing system. Individuals can file claims for DI, access personal information, obtain payment history, and submit documentation through SDI Online. Individuals can file claims for PFL and submit documentation through SDI Online. The system reduces claim processing time, provides immediate confirmation of forms submitted, and decreases postage costs. SDI Online is the faster and easier alternative to filing by mail.
- eApply4UI: Individuals are able to file or reopen an Unemployment Insurance (UI) claim online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by accessing eApply4UI. It is secure, reliable, and the fastest way to file or reopen a UI claim.
- EDD Web-CertSM: Claimants are able to submit their Unemployment Insurance (UI) Continued Claim form online instead of sending in the paper claim form. EDD Web-CertSM allows claimants to certify for UI benefits 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This online option reduces payment delays, eliminates mailing time, and saves claimants the cost of postage.
- EDD Debit CardSM Account: The EDD uses the EDD Debit CardSM from Bank of America to deliver benefit payments for all EDD benefit programs including Disability Insurance (DI), Paid Family Leave (PFL), and Unemployment Insurance (UI). Customers can use the Bank of America EDD Debit CardSM website to check account balances, activate their debit card, create a direct deposit transfer, and request to receive alerts (such as when there is a new deposit or your balance is getting low).
- e-Services for Business: Employers can register businesses, manage payroll tax accounts, file reports, and make tax payments. Payroll agents can access their clients’ accounts through a third party access, which will allow the agent to maintain the clients’ accounts. For more information, visit the e-Services for Business Advantages and Features page.
- eWOTC Online: The eWOTC is the new online service to submit the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) Request for certification applications; and view and manage submitted applications. The eWOTC system is more efficient in processing new applications and decreases the waiting period for approvals.
- CalJOBSSM: CalJOBSSM allows employers to post job openings, use the 24 hour virtual recruiter to find qualified candidates, and access training classes and education programs at no cost. Employers can also gather information about labor market trends, statistics, and economic and demographic data.
- SDI Online: SDI Online is a Web-based Disability Insurance (DI) and Paid Family Leave (PFL) claim processing system. Employers, designated representatives, and voluntary plan administrators can access and submit electronic forms, including the notice that their employee has filed a DI claim. SDI Online is the best method to meet the required response time because it is the faster and easier alternative to filing by mail.
- CalJOBSSM: CalJOBSSM allows job seekers to create résumés that can be seen by employers, search the full-service employment center for job openings, look for training or educational programs, and much more.
- SDI Online: SDI Online is a Web-based Disability Insurance (DI) and Paid Family Leave (PFL) claim processing system. Physicians/Practitioners and designated representatives can view a patient’s initial claim for benefits, submit DI and PFL claim certifications, and view claim certification history. SDI Online is the best method to submit medical forms because it is the faster and easier alternative to filing by mail.
This Google Translate™ translation service is provided for informational purposes only as the EDD is unable to guarantee the accuracy of this translation. View Disclaimer
- Quick Statistics
- Media Information
- Career Opportunities
- EDD Online Services
- Online Forms and Publications