Business and Payroll Tax Resources
- California Tax Service Center: Sponsored by California’s tax agencies (Board of Equalization, Employment Development Department, and Franchise Tax Board) and the IRS for one-stop tax assistance.
- GO-Biz: Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development site.
- CalGOLD: Business Permits Made Simple, provides permit information based on business type.
- School Employees Fund
- Completing Benefit Audit Forms
- AB 1643- A Report to the California Legislature
- Military Spouses Residency Relief Act Signed
- EDD’s Underground Economy Operations
- California State Controller’s Office – Reporting Unclaimed Property
e-Services for Business
Last Revised: 02/11/2022