Total and Partial Unemployment TPU 460.65 - Fact Finding Guide
Union Payment or Benefit
- What does the union call the payment made to the claimant?
- If strike benefits, or welfare payments, what determines how much the claimant is to receive?
- Did all union members receive the same amount?
- If not, how was the difference determined? By need? By services performed?
- If pay for picket duty, how many hours during the week did the claimant walk the picket line?
- Would he have received the same amount if he had performed less picket duty, or none at all?
- How does the union determine the amount they will pay striking workers?