Where is my Payment:
How to access your payment information by telephone
Payment information instructions
Call the Automated Self-Service Toll-free Number: 1-866-333-4606
Please dial carefully.
The quickest way to access your payment information:
- Get payment information without waiting.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
- To speak with a representative, please call the Main Telephone Numbers.
UI benefit payment information is updated daily, and reflects the claim activity which occurred on the previous business day. Make the following selections from the recorded messages:
Language Preference (choice):
Press 1 to hear this recording in English.
Press 1 for information on your unemployment insurance payment and EDD Debit CardSM information.
Press 1 to receive the information on the last payment on your claim.
The automated phone system requires a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access confidential information and to submit certifications by phone. You will need to establish a new PIN if using this service for the first time or if you have not used your PIN in the last six months.
Press 1 if you already have a PIN.
Press 2 if you do not have a PIN or have forgotten your PIN.
Press 3 if you want to change your PIN.
The first time you call, listen carefully and follow the instructions for establishing your PIN.
Establishing your PIN
- Enter your nine-digit Social Security number.
- Enter your weekly benefit amount. This is the amount you would receive before deductions if you were paid unemployment insurance benefits for only one week. Enter only the dollar portion.
Example: For $230, enter 230
- Enter a new 4-digit PIN.
Choose a number you will remember. You will hear the date your payment was issued and the amount of the payment. Allow 10 days to receive your benefits. It is not necessary to call more than once a day.
Always keep your Social Security number and PIN private and secure. Do not share your PIN with anyone to prevent fraud from occurring on your claim.
If you have not used your PIN in over six months, your PIN will be inactivated and you will need to establish a new PIN.
Other Telephone Services:
Call the automated Self-Service Number – available 24 hours a day.
- Hear recorded general unemployment insurance information. This includes information on how to complete your UI claim forms, file appeals, overpayment instructions, and employment and training information.
- Submit your weekly or biweekly certification using EDD Tele-CertSM.
- Apply for UI or Re-open a UI Claim Online
- Certify for UI Benefits Online
- Certify for UI Benefits by Phone
- Access UI Payment Information by Phone
- Forms and Publications
- More Help for the Unemployed
Top Links This Month
- EDD Web-CertSM
- UI Telephone Numbers
- Filing a Claim
- Managing Your UI Benefits
- Apply for UI Benefits Info