Press 1 for payment information
- For information on the last payment made on your claim, press 1.
- For information on the EDD Debit CardSM, press 2.
Press 2 to certify for UI benefits using EDD Tele-CertSM.
Certify for benefits 24 hours a day.
Press 3 for information on filing or reopening a UI claim.
The system will help you determine which claim filing option to choose and advise what documentation you will need when you file your claim.
Press 4 for information on Form 1099G (Report of Taxable Unemployment Compensation).
The Form 1099G reports the Total Taxable Unemployment Compensation issued to you from the State of California Employment Development Department for a calendar year. The system allows you to hear, and request a copy of your latest form 1099G information.
Press 5 if you are an employer for information on:
- Unemployment Insurance claim processing for employers.
- Hiring assistance and information on how to place a job order through CalJOBSSM.
- Unemployment Insurance fraud.
- California payroll taxes.
- Forms for employers.