- Partial Claims
A partial unemployment insurance claim can be used for any claimant who works less than normal full-time hours because of lack of work.
- Work Sharing
As an alternative to layoffs, this program allows the payment of a prorated percentage of UI benefits to workers whose hours and wages are reduced. When business conditions improve, you can quickly gear up without the expense of recruiting, hiring, and training new employees. In turn, your employees are spared the hardship of full unemployment.
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act
Requires certain employers to give affected employees at least 60 days written advance notice of any plant closing or mass layoff.
- Changes to Your Business
How to report name, address, and ownership changes; about selling or closing your business; purchasing a business with employees; and what to do if you no longer have employees.
This Google Translate™ translation service is provided for informational purposes only as the EDD is unable to guarantee the accuracy of this translation. View Disclaimer
- Apply for UI or Reopen a UI Claim
- Ways to Certify for UI Benefits
- Access UI Payment Information
- Forms and Publications
- More Help for the Unemployed
Top Links This Month
- EDD Web-CertSM
- Ways to File
- UI Telephone Numbers
- Apply for UI Benefits Information
- Managing Your UI Benefits Information
- Benefit Determination Guide