FAQs - Work Sharing Claims
What is Work Sharing?
Work Sharing is a program available to employers who reduce employee wages and hours as an alternative to layoffs. Employers may contact EDD’s Special Claims Office directly by calling (916) 464-3343 for more information.
How do I get Work Sharing claim forms?
Claimants obtain Work Sharing claim forms from his or her employer.
- Apply for UI or Re-open a UI Claim Online
- Certify for UI Benefits Online
- Certify for UI Benefits by Phone
- Access UI Payment Information by Phone
- Forms and Publications
- More Help for the Unemployed
Top Links This Month
- EDD Web-CertSM
- UI Telephone Numbers
- Filing a Claim
- Managing Your UI Benefits
- Apply for UI Benefits Info