Payroll Tax News
- Interest Rate Announced: The interest rate charged on all delinquent taxes for the period of January 1, 2016, through June 30, 2016, will be 3%.
- Visit the Rates and Withholding page for the 2016 UI, ETT, and SDI Rates, CA Withholding Schedules, and Taxable Values of Meals and Lodging.
- The 2015 3rd Quarter California Employer Newsletter is Now Available Online (September 30, 2015).
Check out the article “Your e-Services for Business Experience Just Got Better” for new features and enhancements.
- GO-Biz, your one stop business solution has just launched its new California Business Portal. Business just got easier in California. Check out the options and features.
- Interest Rate Announced: The interest rate charged on all delinquent taxes for the period of July 1, 2015, through December 31, 2015 will be 3%.
- Registering with the EDD? Visit e-Services for Business Enhancements and learn about new enhancements to the registration process beginning October 28, 2014.
- Check out the EDD’s new online tutorials focusing on payroll tax deposits, including instructions about making deposits electronically through e-Services for Business. Visit Payroll Tax Web-Based Seminars to view the tutorials, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- REMINDER: Make your payroll tax deposits (DE 88) on time and avoid late penalties.
- Current Emergency and Disaster Assistance for Employers.