Employers / Businesses
Do your employees need training? Find out about no-fee employment and training services available throughout the State.
Where to Find Training for Your Employees
To find a training provider and various training programs to benefit your employees, see:
How to Pay for Training
- Employment Training Panel (ETP) reimburses California companies that provide high-skilled, high-wage training to new or current employees. (Fact Sheet) Find out how to apply.
- America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM (AJCC), formerly known as One-Stop Career Centers, is a collaboration of local, state, private, and public entities that provide comprehensive and innovative employment services and resources to meet the needs of the California workforce.
Seminars for Employers
- The EDD sponsors a wide variety of seminars throughout the year. Contact your local AJCC for information on upcoming seminars. Seminars vary from location to location, and can include such subjects as:
- Labor market conditions
- Labor law
- Personnel issues
- Payroll tax
- Unemployment/Disability Insurance
- Your business can stay current with employment law changes through expert speakers by going to Employer Advisory Council membership meetings, seminars, and conferences. Members learn how to save time and money and network with other employers.
Where to Get Help
- America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM is a collaboration of local, state, private, and public entities that provide comprehensive and innovative employment services and resources to meet the needs of the California workforce.
- Re-employment services for dislocated workers.
- Labor market information for planning business expansion, relocation, future hiring, and training needs.
- Focused recruitment for new business ventures or facilities needing a large number of specialized workers in a hurry.
- Coordinated workforce preparation services in partnership with local employment and training agencies.
- Facilities and scheduling services to screen and interview applicants.
- Résumé searches to match employer job openings.
- Assistance with job fairs.
- Fidelity bonding for employees.
Additional Training and Education Opportunities
- Online Job Center
- Job Fairs and Workshops
- America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM Listing (PDF)
- Forms and Publications
Top Links This Month
- Policy and Guidance
- Workforce Partner Information
- Job Seeker Information
- Training Information